Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Here is the letter we got from Keags on  Feb 5,2016.  So proud of this amazing girl and her desire to bless others lives by helping them come to Christ.

Enjoy the read!!

My district in our cute mission t-shirts.


This week has been one of a kind! Haha
I don't really know where to begin so forgive me if I just bounce around a lot!

I guess to start off we can talk about how it's now February!! I can't believe that it's February already! Time just seems to fly by. It's so crazy to think that in just 10 short days I will be getting on a plane and going to France! WOOT WOOT! I am super excited but at the same time I feel completely unprepared.. But that's okay! I am going to go out and tell EVERYONE I meet my testimony in my broken French and I know that something good will come from it (: That or the poor people of France won't know what hit them.. haha My goal is to not tell anyone that they can be clean of their peaches (péche) instead of their sins (péchés) haha. Good thing that the spirit is the teacher and not me! (:
At the temple with my district.

This week as usual we had some really good speakers. One of them focused on becoming a "REAL Missionary" Here is how to be a real missionary:
1. Remember that you were chosen to be a missionary
2. Remember that you are worthy to represent Jesus Christ
3. You must maintain the highest standards of conduct and appearance
-people will know you for how you look/act. 
4. Keep the Commandments
5. Live the mission rules and follow the counsel of your mission president(s)
6. Devote your time and attention to serving the lord
7. Leave behind all personal affairs
8. Accept your purpose as a missionary
9. Serve with all your heart, might, mind and strength
10. Be an example of the believers

Can it just stop snowing and being cold already?
She is so ready to get to France, hoping for
warmer weather!!
So cool story for the week, I have the opportunity to put together a "MTC Music and the Spoken Word" this week for Sunday the 14th in my Branch! We have 4 districts leaving the following Monday (including me ☺) and so we are doing that. I get to come up with the program which is AWESOME! I am soo looking forward to it! It will be awesome and super spiritual! I will tell ya'll more about it next Friday since it's still in the works.. haha 

Another cool story, I got my flight plans!! I will be leaving the MTC for France on the 15th of Feb at 3:30AM! I am so excited!! France is so so close! 󾓧

So I really don't know how to explain the title... other than saying that in class the other day Sister Springer said something embarrassing in class and later that night when we were making fun of her for it, explained that we shouldn't because she had just sacrificed her bomb-diggity for us. It was pretty funny. 

Well everyone, I just want you to know that I know with all my heart that l'eglise de Jésus-Christ de saint de derniers jours est vrait! Je sais que le livre de mormon est vrait. Je sais que Dieu vous amie beaucoup. Je sais que Jésus-Christ suffort et mort pour tour le monde. J'aime l'eglise de Jésus-Christ beaucoup! J'aime être une missionnaire de Jésus-Christ. 

Je vous tout amie beaucoup!!

Avec tout ma coeur,
Soeur Keagan Robb

Weekly Scripture:
 3 Nephi 11- ALL OF IT!
Read this and pray about it asking Heavenly Father if it really did happen.
I testify that Jesus Christ really did appear to the people in America. I love this scripture.. haha











No comments:

Post a Comment