Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm Growing Up

Hello everyone! How are you doing? It's probably weird that you're
getting an email from me today, but we had such a busy beginning of
the week that I didn't have time to email! But so much has happened
this week, that I'm just going to focus on the miracles, because let's
be real, they're all around us!

Last week started off with a grand miracle. We were helping our ami
move with the Elders and I'll be honest, the only reason she needed
our help was to transport her TV in the Elders car.. So we were
feeling pretty useless when all of a sudden her daughter gets REALLY
sick. Her whole body just started shaking, and I'll be real, it was
kinda scary! But! Our ami turned to us and asked if we could set up a
time for the elders to give her a blessing, and since the elders were
there already, we were able to get her the blessing right there! As
soon as the blessing was over, the little girl stopped shaking. It was
a grand miracle, and proved once again to me that as long as we do our
part and are in the right place, the Lord will provide.

Through out the week we had little miracles where the Lord put people
in our paths, and one of those people was a sweet young girl named
Pauline. She has recently moved to Clermont and was looking for a
church to go to. As we talked to her, her spirit was so strong! She
agreed to meet us at church, but we forgot to remind her (our bad...)
so she didn't come, but we are working on fixing a rendezvous with her
right now to teach her more about our church. Prayers for her :)

There were so many other miracles this week but those were the two
that really impressed me. But the Lord is always blessing me. He is
always watching out for us missionaries and helping us along this
journey. I have been so incredibly blessed this transfer, like all my
transfers, and have grown so much. I LOVE being a missionary. I
wouldn't trade it for anything. All the things we go through (people
yelling at us, harassment, threats, constantly getting hit on by 40
year old men, etc) are all worth it when we see one person willing to
come closer to our Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ. I'm SO
happy I still have 1 year left to serve my Lord and give Him my
everything. If you're thinking about going on a mission, JUST DO IT!
There is literally nothing better!

I love you all so so much. I hope you have a great rest of the week
and look for opportunities to serve others :)

A bientôt!
Love,
Soeur Keagan Robb

Weekly Scripture:
1 Nephi 10:18- For he is the same yesterday, today, and forever; and
the way is prepared for all men from the foundation of the world, if
it so be that they repent and come unto him.

I love this scripture. God truly is a constant God, an unchanging God.
He loves us SO much that He prepared a way for us to become like Him,
and all we have to do is take advantage of the greatest gift given to
man, the Atonement, and come unto Him.


Big bisous from France,
Sœur Keagan Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment