Friday, January 1, 2016

Hey guys-

I'm just 5 short days away from reporting to the Provo MTC and I couldn't be more excited to take off! The next time something is posted will probably not be me (thanks Mom!) because I will be a full-time missionary! CRAZY!
With that said, I just wanted to tell everyone...
THANK YOU!
I am so grateful to everyone that has helped me to get here today! I just want you to know that I love you all and look forward to hearing from you!

-Sister Keagan Robb

NOTE: Below is the best ways to contact me while I'm gone for the next 18 months.

My Address Until Feb. 16th:
Sister Keagan Robb
FEB16 FRA-LYON
2005 N 900 E Unit 81
Provo UT 84602

My Address After Feb. 16th:
Sister Keagan Robb
France Lyon Mission
Lyon business Centre
59 rue de l'Abondance
69003 Lyon France

My Weekly Email Address:
keagan.robb@myldsmail.net

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was a sad and also happy day for Keagan and the family. If you put both of those emotions together you get sappy. :) Soeur Robb entered the Missionary Training Center. It's so hard to say good-bye knowing that you won't see each other for 18 months. Especially for the Mom's and Dad's and sister and Brother. But it's hard for the Nana and Papa's too. We know Sister Robb will be a great missionary. Can't wait to hear all the lastest! May the Lord bless and keep you and watch over you. Love you tons. Nana

    ReplyDelete