Thursday, July 14, 2016

Getting Shut Down

 Hey everyone!! How are you doing?? Fantastic I hope :)
I have some big news... They shut down cute little Abli ville! 🙁
President Brown called us Friday morning and told Soeur Van Loon and I
that he was very grateful for our hard work in the area, but due to
some problems with the ville, we would be closing Abli for the time
being. Soeur Van Loon and I were shocked! But it's a good move, and I
think it will help the area for the future.

So for me, I was transferred to an area called Clermont-Ferrand just 2
hours west of Lyon. My new companion is Soeur Alberts from Las Vegas,
Nevada. We already have so much in common (I know her cousin Caden
Allred) and are having a blast! I can already tell this transfer will
be incredible! :) I've already met a lot of members they're amazing. I
can tell I'm going to love it here :)

So for my last week in Albi, Soeur Van Loon and I tried to work super
hard and leave it "all in the ville" haha but unfortunately everything
fell through. Despite all that, we were able to have a blast, contact
a little bit, and make sure the apartment was nice and clean and ready
to be shut down.

I don't know what else to say about this week... Haha but I am excited
for my upcoming adventures here In Clermont! Sorry this is so short...
I promise I'll talk about lots more stuff next week! Haha

In the meantime... Be good, be safe, and remember that I love you!! ❤️

Big bisous from France,
Soeur Keagan Robb

Mission Français de Lyon
Lyon Business Centre
59 Rue de L'Abondance
69003 Lyon France

Weekly Scripture:
1 Nephi 1:20
This transfer I am starting the Book of Mormon in English and French!
I am ready 1 chapter every day :) I would like to invite you to start
reading the Book of Mormon again with me, just one chapter every day!
:)
Anyways.. Today during personal study this scripture really stood out
to me in my personal study. The Lord really does give us tender
mercies on a daily basis, and they are not by coincidence. There is a
talk by Elder Bednar called "The Tender Mercies of the Lord" from
April 2005 General Conference that I challenge you to read this week.
Ponder how you can be the "chosen" of our Heavenly Father and then do
it! Recognize the Lord's tender mercies in your life because they are
all around you. I've seen them so much as a missionary. He truly does
love us and plays a major part in our lives.

Dinner at Patrick's house, ( Our professional chef recent convert)

No comments:

Post a Comment